Thursday 29 June 2017

Blogger Feature

Meet Florence! The fairy-like blogger living in - we are totally obsessed with this little cutie's style and her amazing photos! We caught up with Florence to chat about her influences, beauty secrets and the inspirations behind the styles Florence has selected from the Madia & Matilda Summer 17 collection.








Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 



I'm Flo, I'm a student, fashion addict and a total dessert-lover. I also have an adorable dog who's 10 years old so he's practically an old man.


How long have you been Blogging for? 

I started in 2010, so it has been over 7 years since I've started blogging. It's one of my passions because it helped me make friends when I'm down and lonely. Also it has brought me closer to many other bloggers out there. I've also learned a lot about fashion trends and what's good and bad. 

Is there anything specific that inspired your Madia & Matilda photoshoot?

I always take my shots against a white background, which fits the Madia & Matilda brand very well. Your style is simplistic, elegant and minimal, with a feminine, gentle twist. I tried to get this feeling across in my photos. 







Which is your favourite Madia & Matilda piece of our Summer 17 collection? 

I adore the Rache Denim Dress- it's so pretty and simplistic. It just screams "classy"! 

Beauty secrets... 

Sleep well, eat well and exercise! I also use lots of moisturizer as I have dry skin. Sunscreen helps! 

If you can take us to your hometown for a day, where will you take us to? 

I'd take you to the street markets down in the busiest parts of town, near Mong Kok. It has got the best street food you'll ever eat! 

Follow you at... florathefish 



on Instagram! Or check out my website at



http://www.fantailflo.com/2017/06/luxury-sustainable-fashion-madia.html


Sincerely Madia & Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment